ONLINE MOVIE MART LIMITED’S EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
There are opportunities for employment into the following positions in our company:
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Website Resources Executive
- Film Resources Executive
- Movie Mart Executive
- Music Mart Executive
- Script Mart Executive
- Book Mart Executive
- Sponsorship and Advert Executive
- Library/Store Executive
- Training Executive
- Account/Finance Executive
- Creative Artist (Graphic Designer)
- Film/Video Editors
- Camera Operators
- Production Managers
- Location Managers
- Sound Managers
- Lighting Managers
- Other Relevant Skills in the film industry
- News and Entertainment Gist Writers/Editors
- Editors/Proof-Readers (Online and Offline)
- Still Photographers
- Receptionist/Customer-Care Executive
- Ward Coordinators (one for each of the electoral wards in Nigeria)
- Local Government Coordinators (one for each of the Local Government Areas and the LCDAs in Nigeria)
- State Coordinators (one for each of the 36 States in Nigeria, and the FCT)
- Regional Coordinators (one for each of the six Geo-Political Zones in Nigeria)
- For the Business Development Executive, and the Sponsorship and Advert Executive, APCON Certification, and work experience in an advertising/related industry shall be added advantages.
- A minimum of NCE (or equivalent), and having attended well organized seminars, workshops and other trainings outside the regular classroom situation with cognate experience in any of our areas of business operations shall be required for applicant to the position of Training Executive.
- For others, any post-secondary school certificate and cognate working experience are added advantages.
- Each applicant should write an application letter, and attach curriculum vitae, scanned copies of credentials, and all relevant certificates, and two reference letters in the application.
- Please, give the following SUPPORTING INFORMATION about yourself on separate MSWord Documents:
- State if you are currently working with any other organization or on your private business.
- Give your current total monthly income and sources.
- State the minimum monthly salary you expect us to pay you, with convincing reasons.
- State how you will contribute to our company’s progress, towards our being able to pay you such salary, meet other expenses, and still make profit.
- Visit every page of onlinemoviemart.com and give sincere advice on how the website can be improved upon.
- Write an essay on a separate MSWord Document on HOW TO PRODUCE AND MARKET FILMS PROFITABLY IN NIGERIA, DESPITE THE MENACE OF PIRACY, FUNDING, AND OTHER PROBLEMS.
You should relate this to the office you are applying for with us, and how you intend to use our employing you to bring about the solutions you may proffer in your essay.
- Give creative statements of promise of readiness to work with us.
- Indicate if you want to work with us on full time or part time basis.
- Give information on your state of medical fitness to work, and attach medical fitness certificate – if available.
- Indicate special needs – if you have any challenge.
- Attach Recent Passport Photograph, and Recent Full Size Photograph.
- Give convincing reasons WHY SHOULD WE EMPLOY YOU, AND NOT SOMEBODY ELSE!
- Our slogan is “Make money watching film!” do you think that this is possible? Justify your answer!
NOTE: Our Head Office and Creative House is at Ota, Ogun State, therefore, indicate if you can get accommodation around here or if we should help you out – full time applicants, who want to work at our Head Office only – others will work at our branch offices across the nation, and you can still work with us, right in your personal homes and offices, for as long as you are sure of having access to the internet.
Well organized write up and rich contents shall be given priority.
You can apply, if you have demonstrable abilities of the needed skills without the required certificates, as we believe in practical demonstration of skills, more than the certificates!
The Application Letter and all Relevant Documents should be emailed to: email@example.com; copying firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, and the Subject of the email should start with your full names (surname first), e.g “BALOGUN AKINYELE – APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIGITAL MARKETER”, and you should include your full names (surname first) on each separate document you are sending to us, except scanned documents.
Online Movie Mart Limited
ATTEND OUR FREE MONTHLY SUBSCRIBERS APPRECIATION SEMINAR (SAS) ON 3RD SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH
Starting from January 16, 2016; to February 20, 2016; to March 19, 2016; to April 16, 2016; to May 21, 2016; to June 18, 2016; July 16, 2016; to August 20, 2016; to September 17, 2016; to October 15, 2016; to November 19, 2016 and then December 17, 2016; right there at our Operating Office, Suite 1, 1st Floor, NNPC Petrol Station’s Office Complex, Koro-Otun, Opposite Local Government School, Otun-Ota, Ota, Ogun State; you can attend our FREE MONTHLY SUBSCRIBERS APPRECIATION SEMINAR (SAS), where we will be giving you various valuable information ON HOW TO RAISE MONIES and other OPPORTUNITIES – ALL for FREE!
MAIN Condition for Participation is for you to text +2348097690567, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “I WILL ATTEND SAS 1” for January, “I WILL ATTEND SAS 2” for February etc… with YOUR NAMES, YOUR AMDAS USERNAME, YOUR EMAIL, YOUR GSM NUMBER and YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, so that we reserve a sit for you.
You can invite a friend, provided you teach him/her to follow our guide as above.